name is Bobby M. I was watching all the amazing videos on youtube of steve's rides and i found this site, im happy i did. Im 18 years old and live in glendale arizona. I drive a 2009 RS 5.0 scion tc.

(2) alpine type R's

ported enclosure

(1) Crunch GPV2000.1 amp

JVC kD-a615 head unit

i hope to be getting a better set up soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Alison, and I play a lot of sports. Little do my friends know that I'm into car stuff :)

This kid I go to school with, told me about this site... props to zayres29.

Edited by ayc4890

whats up im ben, im from houston texas, got into car audio about 2 years ago, i thought i would join cause i wanted to learn more about car audio, and give what i know.

system:

changes way to much...

Im Cody from Ohio and I found a meade vid on youtube a couple years back and just got hooked.. Started out with a $100 PA mofo and cheap PA BAMF 2000.. Thanks to Mr. Meade rocking the FIs i now own an 18 BL and love it.. Im one of the few bassheads in my town so coming on here and seeing all the builds i can only dream of is awesome.. So thanks to steve for giving people like me hope i can someday have a build like him :good:

18" Fi BL in 7.5 cu ft box tuned to 38 hz

Soundstream PX1.2000D

American Bass SQ 6x9 and 4x6

Soundstream TRX4.640

Pioneer Premier DEH-P310UB Headunit

Edited by clydesbasshead

Whats up guys? Names Blake, people call me Guac. I've been on ROE for 2 years now and decided to get on here. My build consist of a 1992 Nissan Pathfinder "Tha Path" with the following...

HU-Alpine IDA X001

Front Stage-Polk MM 6.5" components

Rear Stage-Polk MM 6"x9"

High Amp-SAX100.4

Subs-two DC Soundlab Level 4xl 15s

Sub Amp-SAZ3000d

Check out the vid, I just made it today cause I just got the subs in saturday.

Just hanging out here at the moment.

smd.png

I'm Calvin currently in Florida originally from Arkansas ( actually share the same hometown as Todd Crowder from TC Audio) been installing systems for bout 6 years now. I'm finally motivated to build my own custom system. Of course the big difference is now having a real job making great $! I love anything to do with cars. I want to learn more and maybe even going to audio school someday just to do it!

Edited by lilone71742

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

• 3 weeks later...

wat up peeps!!! this is bradda john here reppin the 808 state. im from waianae, oahu and i heard about this site through steve's page on youtube and just wanted to check out all the cool bradda's and sistah's that's here well shootz alohaz

alohaz braddaj

welcome aboard!

i too am a n00b on this board, but some of the aus members here may know me from the Mobile Electroncs Australia forum, i've made a few posts here, but i figure i should post up my "hellos"!

so... HELLO!

i'm from melbourne australia,

my daily driver is my 1984 toyota corona wagon, 4x 15"s that playing into the high 140s, should break that magical 150 any day now, oh and thats all @ 30hz, even burped a 127 @ 5hz demoing at comps

my project atm is an G100 diahatsu charade with 12x 10"s which still needs ALOT of work, but so far has pulled out a 147.8 @ 50hz and 147.3 @ 30hz...

i've posted some up videos of both cars in the videos section, some of you liked the charade so no doubt i'll have a builg log up soon enough! lol

thanks guys!

SMD-1.png