welcome Nophix and SilveradoDeath looking forward to seeing some of the stuff each of you do with your rides

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Hey I'm new, I really like subs and enjoy car modification. Hoping to Learn some new things, hopefully Steve can help me

With some Questions I have

this forum isn't really an "Ask Steve" or something... there are lots of people in this forum that can help you with most anything you have questions about, Steve can't do it all.

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

what's good. my name's Max. a friend of mine showed me these forums a while ago (2010 I want to say) but I never really used my account until now.

currently I am driving a 1990 Honda Accord EX. right now it's dead stock aside from a cheap head unit that came with the car, but I do plan on making the car into what I want it to be. coilovers, wheels, and a system.

ssDAZiJ.jpg

esH7G3E.jpg

iI8B8CA.jpg

cLJ7lSo.jpg

side note, I am also a music producer. I produce a lot of hip hop/trap beats and sell them online. here's my website if anyone's interested in hearing them:

http://www.mjnichols.net

I also chop and screw as well, here's my page for that:

http://www.soundcloud.com/mjnichols

i73h4D1.jpg

Beat Producer | http://mjNichols.net

Hello my name David am from splendora Tx. I found you on youtube. I'm a noob to car audio so trying to learn how to build a system the right way. So I hope everyone don't mine if is ask a dumb question but am trying to learn. Oh and cant wait for smd volt meter to get here tomorrow and hook it up.

My name's Octavio, as you can tell. I'm from the Chicago area, and I found out about the site through Youtube. Basically, I'm just here to see some cool shit, learn some stuff, and maybe help out someway. I got into car audio 2 years ago, and there's still so much to learn. There's a lot more to it than just throwing a sub in a box and dumping it in the trunk.

Hi all, my name is Paul McDonald from New Jersey and go to school at Penn State Erie. I drive a green 04 honda civic sedan lowered on coilovers and msw type 16 black w/ red stripe wheels and an assortment of other modifications. I have an RE audio mx-12 speaker powered by a soundstream rubicon. im awaiting 0 gauge wire so I can turn the gain up to 1500 RMS and I have 4 JVC DRVN interior speakers soon to be powered by a nitro 4 channel amp and a pioneer premier head unit.I found out about this forum through a current member and Triangle Fraternity brother Andrew Springer, forum name unknown. I look forward to learning a lot from this forum!

Hello my name is Rex and I live in Baytown tx I am currently starting a lil build in a 02 mustang gt. I have 2 - 12" massive audio hippos and pushing them I have a massive d8000 , I am running alpine type r components in front and db pro audio in rear on a power bass 2000x4. My goal is 8 12" and 2 d8000's to start with possibly 4 d8000 thanks have fun keep it loud

Edited by Rex02gt