Whats good? My name is Nate, 27yrs old, stuck in Alaska for 2 more yrs w/ the AF. I've been out of the game since the late 90's and recently got back into it. Im a big fan of SMD and this forum. I've been checkin' out this site over the past year and finally decided to go ahead and register. I planned on competing again this year, but off to Iraq I go again so...oh well may be next year. I'll post some vids of my system soon in the VIDEO section.

'05 GMC Envoy

H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD

Subs: (8) SA-12's

Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's

MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0

Im Ephram or E-Train, im from north carolina I love bass and i found this site through myspace lol

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

what up everyone....names Jimmy......live in Baltimore MD......been into car stereo for about 6 years.....new to this forum but not to audio....Im a regular over on ROE. Current setup is 2 15" Memphis Mojos, Memphis 4kw, Rainbow componets, Dynaudio Midranges, Zapco DC Reference amps. Im in the process of trying to build a wall for behind the rear seats of my truck. So if anyone wants to help me design it that would be awsome lol.

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

what up everyone....names Jimmy......live in Baltimore MD......been into car stereo for about 6 years.....new to this forum but not to audio....Im a regular over on ROE. Current setup is 2 15" Memphis Mojos, Memphis 4kw, Rainbow componets, Dynaudio Midranges, Zapco DC Reference amps. Im in the process of trying to build a wall for behind the rear seats of my truck. So if anyone wants to help me design it that would be awsome lol.

welcome aboard...pics of gear??

names Tyler I live in Vermont and im a bass addict ;) Now i feel like im at an AA meeting ^_^ I found this site through youtube :huh: haha Steve's flooding youtube with his godly bass.

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

welcome aboard...pics of gear??

ask and ye shall receive lol.....i dont have any pics of the install since im changing it soon but here's some shots of the equipment.

Kinetik 1800 under hood

Posted Image

Zapco DC650.6

Posted Image

Posted Image

Zapco DC200.2

Posted Image

Posted Image

4kw

Posted Image

Woofer

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kinetik 2400s

Posted Image

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Hello everyone. My name is Mike and I have actually been a member for almost a year now and have cruzed this forum nearly daily for the whole time. As I logged in today, I saw an introduce yourself topic with like 800+ replies and figured it was actually about time to introduce myself.

I originally found this site while just looking around at other sites about car audio using google. I have gained alot of inspiration just by being a member of this site, not to mention the knowledge. I basically didn't know anything about audio besides how to hook up home audio stuff through a receiver. I have always been a computer builder/customizer and was looking into things that were more "cool." I know have done 2 systems (one in my explorer and one in a family member's ranger). And I have loved doing them both.

Just like to thank all the members and staff (especially steve, of course) for keeping this site up and full of great new tips, techniques and knowledge.

Hi I'm Zach. I'm a stereo fanatic. I've been hooking up systems for my friends for about 4 years, And my own systems of course. I found this site from watching Mr. Meades videos on youtube.

4 - 15in Lanzar 2000watt subs

2 Crunch p1500 amps

JVC KD-AVX2 headunit

2 Flipdown 7 in. sunvisor moniters

1 93 Ford Ranger

Well, my name is cody. I am 20, about to turn 21 in a month and a few days. I've built my own systems for the past 4 years. None of which I still have..Lets just say i am never satisfied. I live in michigan and drive a 2001 jeep grand cherokee. Metallic blue in color. Soon to have 12 12's in the back of it with 12,000 watts of power!