Howdy everyone, I guess I should introduce myself as well.

The name is Debra, 34, TN

Yes I am a female, just to clear things up I am not a guy sportin a chick avi lol

Dont know much about cars, or audio but I know what sounds good and feels good if ya sit just right lol

Sometimes I feel as if I've invaded a secret scared male bonding site, but oh well yall get over it lol

I stumbled in with the Techforce gang :)

Hi i'm Kyle Long, I live in North Idaho. I love Car Audio and found you out from Youtube.

04 Chevy Silverado

97 Go-Fast Grand Prix GTP

91 Slammed S-10

89 Honda Accord aka "The Rice Patty"

The name is Bastian Crocker. From Jefferson City, Missouri. Started car audio when I turned 16 and got my first license. Been bumpin ever since.

'01 Honda Accord EX 4 Cyl4/18/13

Started new build

Headunit: JVC kdx250bt

Sub Amp: Hifonics Hifi 2000d

Door Amp:

Rear Amp:

Sub(s): SQ HDC3-12

Battery(s): Stock

Wire: Knu 1/0 and 4awg

Big3:

• 3 weeks later...

hey im Mark from GA and i have always loved bass wether it be the low note in "Put On" or the bass trombone in jazz band (which i play btw) but i found you on youtube and have been amazed by the system and finally decided to join your site especially after i saw the sotm prize and am just about to finish my system which i thought i might enter

hey im Mark from GA and i have always loved bass wether it be the low note in "Put On" or the bass trombone in jazz band (which i play btw) but i found you on youtube and have been amazed by the system and finally decided to join your site especially after i saw the sotm prize and am just about to finish my system which i thought i might enter

Greetings from Finland, my name is Tomi and found this forum from Youtube. A lot of intresting builds and info about car audio here...

Edited by Hoto

My Car : Citroën BX 16 TGi 1993

My Equipment :

Headunit : Kenwood KIV-700

Midwoofers/Tweeters : DLS Reference MS6A 6,5" 2-way set

Subwoofer : Coral PRF 400 15"

2-way set Amplifier: Blaupunkt GTA 250

Subwoofer Amplifier : Ground Zero GZTA 2.250mk2

My Youtube

Waddup SMD world the name is nick aka nicky nd im pretty new to car audio. i really dont know much about car audio but i do know that bass that makes my brain rattle is the shit :woot: so.........

i found this site off of youtube :good:

looks like i came to the right place to get familiar with and learn about car audio

Edited by NickyLL6