something decent under hood, like biggest kinetik you can fit, and the biggest bat you can fit in the back (hc2400/pm3100)

dont wuss out on it, if youre going to put in all that work and time and money into getting the equipment, might as well make it work right

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

im goin to be running about 2k-3k money is a factor, and i would like to have as least batts as possible... stock 105 alt

If you are gonna be running over 2K, a new alt would be first on my list of upgrades, but as far as good battery's at a good price, I would pm MECHMAN, he sells XS Power Batteries and his prices are great.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

im goin to be running about 2k-3k money is a factor, and i would like to have as least batts as possible... stock 105 alt

Get either a spv77, xs d3100, kinetik 2400, etc there are many batteries out there that are for your needs.

2002 Toyota Solara SLE V6

Headunit - Pioneer DEH P3900MP

Door Speakers - Polk Audio db6501 6-1/2" 2-way

Component System

Rear Speakers - Polk Audio db691

Speaker Amp - DD C4b

Sub - 2 12" Alpine Type R's in a 2 @ 33hz

Sub Amp - DD M2A

Electrical - Big 3 - Stinger HPM 1/0 guage Wires, Optima Yellow Top Battery, 180/120 DC HO Alternator w/ MLA

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

refs: DC_Power_Kyle

i have a stinger SPV70 ;)

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

no no, im not using it i ment id sell it to ya.

but im running round 5600 or so with 3 powermaster D925s and a 200 A alt.

the stinger is just sitting in muh room brand new. does have some marks on the stickers but still new

Edited by BASS14

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

so you guys are sayin if i keep the stock alt buy 2 batts, 3100 in front and a 2400 in rear. what size alt would i need to just have a 2400 batt? or 16v batt?

First off on the 16V battery, that is a no no on a 12 volts system, you would have to buy a 16volt alt to charge it, second I recomended an alt first cause while you would probably be fine for a while with an upgraded front battery as well as a battery in the back, your stock alt isnt built to charge two batteries, not even counting two batterys that are gonna be tapped out, the reason I suggested a H.O. alt is cause they are designed to stand up to the stress of charging multiple batteries, as well as charging them much quicker than a stock alt could, at the time you would be fine running your system without a new alt, but from my exp. the alt life is shortened alot, when running multiple battery hight current draw systems, and the first question we all should of asked is what is your budget?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

no no, im not using it i ment id sell it to ya.

but im running round 5600 or so with 3 powermaster D925s and a 200 A alt.

the stinger is just sitting in muh room brand new. does have some marks on the stickers but still new

do you have the stock batt under hood?