what is this from???

You don't want me to get the streets involved, better yet make a call and get Meech involved

i know its a jeezy song but idk which one any help??

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

You don't want me to get the streets involved, better yet make a call and get Meech involved

i know its a jeezy song but idk which one any help??

Im not sure about the song, sounds like a Gucci diss, as Jeezy is pretty tight with BMF(Black Mafia Family) which Meech is a part of, I will update if I find the song.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Well I just researched it a little, CaptainzPlanetz is right there, it is a Gucci diss, I could not find the song name, all I was able to find out, is that is on a mixtape by DJ Rah2k, DJ Messiah, DJ Racks. The mixtape is called Gucci Mane VS. Young Jeezy Who's Your Favorite Trapstar, hope this helps out a little

EDIT: i'm downloadin the mixtape right now, almost done, so if what i read is correct, and the song is on this mixtape, i'll have the name for you soon..maybe..it's like a 38 song mixtape

Edited by kl0wn

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Well I just researched it a little, CaptainzPlanetz is right there, it is a Gucci diss, I could not find the song name, all I was able to find out, is that is on a mixtape by DJ Rah2k, DJ Messiah, DJ Racks. The mixtape is called Gucci Mane VS. Young Jeezy Who's Your Favorite Trapstar, hope this helps out a little

Yep here is a link to it on Datpiff, I will listen to the songs and see which one it iss

http://www.datpiff.com/DJ_Rah2K_DJ_Messiah...ng_J.m6921.html

Edit: Beat me to it LOL

EDIT EDIT: Listened to all the Jeezy songs on the tape, and none of them have those lyrics in em, I will look at some more disses to see what I come up with

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

Yeah, none of the songs on tape have it, I have already searched all thru youtube, couldn't find it there either :unsure: I really thought it was going to be on the so icey by jeezy, or stay strapped, haha

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Yeah, none of the songs on tape have it, I have already searched all thru youtube, couldn't find it there either :unsure: I really thought it was going to be on the so icey by jeezy, or stay strapped, haha

Ya right now I listening to some of the other Jeezy vs. Gucci Mixtapes on Datpiff, will update if I find it...

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Ya right now I listening to some of the other Jeezy vs. Gucci Mixtapes on Datpiff, will update if I find it...

Don't even worry about trying out http://www.datpiff.com/Gucci_Mane_Young_Je...eezy.m8365.html that was the first mixtape i tried, none of them were the right songs

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

i know its a gucci diss but i have no clue what the song is. i heard it a few times and now i dont remember the name or anything else important bout the songs

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs