Justin's Yukon Part III

Yea OK!

The SS 10k Does 4500wrms @ 14.4v's Thats why they Discontinued it!

CALL GRIZZ, He told me!

Try Powering 4 TSNS 18's of 4krms LMAO!

that sucks for ss if u ran 4k to each woofer wheres all the extra watts they forgot to put it in when they built the amp?

btw nice sig i wish i was a hater

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

okay bro i know u did..and i appriciat that but i will get u the same wood ubuild the same t line box but fix the center piece of the board actually... move it 2 inches to be ceneterd.. and see how much of a difference it will make.... IT WONT i can gaurantee u that...and u already know that box was for aj's subaru and u already know that i wouldnt use that wood to build a box OF MINE so if i was u id try sticking to something else to clown on me for.. and yes when ppl bring up thatu got ur 1stloss to mr p when he was on 6k and u were on 14 or 16 i believe..gaurantee u ur box wasnt as big as a house u would of had preston...BUUUUT..i will build mine this bass racing shit dont mean anything to me and u already know this...i just love loud music if im hittin a 148.6 ill be happy as fuck but i can more then gaurantee u with these woofers ill be hittin a 50 on music if everything works out as i have it planned "power plant wise that is"" im pretty much a zack #2 type build but ill get there...and im not reading the internet.. this was man to man talk..i know what u base your boxes off of tuning and the whole shabang brotha...i had my finals words..no more thread jackin

edit spelling

fyi making the port not equal all the way around would make it a small ported box with a giaganto port so i would have made a difference

LMAO

Roseville, CA

if you fools seriously get my video thread locked I'ma be knockin some heads :aggressive:

what happened to your last words navi?

its done already been discussed the box is huge doesn't meter well but is loud to the ear.

elvis can build whatever box he wants its his money navi you can run hybrid subs all you want and run other peoples boxes as well its your money but please take this to a different thread.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

fyi making the port not equal all the way around would make it a small ported box with a giaganto port so i would have made a difference

LMAO

uhhhhh....yeah u should go look at it one more time..and i still bet u wouldnt be able to tell the difference...because the box slams 2x harder then when he had his 2 10's in there. at the end of the day im happy his happy were good...TO TOP IT ALL OFF FIRS T LINE BOX built or i guess u can call it a F LINE w.e

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

that sucks for ss if u ran 4k to each woofer wheres all the extra watts they forgot to put it in when they built the amp?

btw nice sig i wish i was a hater

SS Is PURE Garbage!

Only way to get 10k Outa that Amp is 18v....

14v They Wont Do SHIT!

I shoulda Stuck with the 2 Memphis 4kw's I had at first!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

if you fools seriously get my video thread locked I'ma be knockin some heads :aggressive:

what happened to your last words navi?

its done already been discussed the box is huge doesn't meter well but is loud to the ear.

elvis can build whatever box he wants its his money navi you can run hybrid subs all you want and run other peoples boxes as well its your money but please take this to a different thread.

now u tryn to rost lil nuggah...i have no problem whoppin ur ass i have no words for u/thread

BUILDLOG

SS Is PURE Garbage!

Only way to get 10k Outa that Amp is 18v....

14v They Wont Do SHIT!

I shoulda Stuck with the 2 Memphis 4kw's I had at first!

u should of thought about that before gettin the ss

BUILDLOG

Archived