Justin's Yukon Part III

Yet another video of Justin's Yukon.

I did not like the way the second one turned out so I used the same technique as the first with one of Dr. Dre's instrumentals.

Also put it in widescreen to make it look like a movie and also just wanting to see what it looks like on YouTube.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

enjoy :)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

fail! off the team

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

as soon as I uploaded the video that happened and I disputed it saying this video is nonprofit and for entertainment purposes only.

does anyone know if Dre is one of those artists that is real serious about the whole download music for free deal.

but thanks imnotmikal I'll try it again.

haha shut up john you still have to teach me the ways I'm that lost little kid that needs to see the light :P

EDIT: FUCK! since I already disputed it, it looks like I can't dispute it again!

should I reupload it?

reuploaded and dispute again hopefully it will stay this time.

I don't understand why they do that I am obviously not making money since I am not partners with them.

I added the song in the information so I "gave Dre credit" lol I ain't trying to steal his music I bought that song for this video.

but whatever enjoy while it lasts guys because it might go back to shit again.

thanks I spend most of my time getting it spot on or very close.

:)

I can tell, I've dabbled with editing but nothing major.

But keep it up mayne. Hopefully I have some videos you can edit for me coming up.

If you'd be interested :)

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

gives me more practice.

it would be a lot easier if I filmed it though because when I film I think ahead to how I am going to edit the movie so I get all the good shots.

you pick the song and send me the footage and I'll post up something.

that goes for anyone as well just PM me all the stuff :friends:

Archived