Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I bought a DEH-P400ub from him. Guys easy to deal with and shipped out quickly. I installed it today and everything worked perfect. I would buy from him again and wouldn't hesitate to tell anyone else to.

doalogo-1.jpg
Posted

hope you like it bro, thanks for the feedback ;)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Posted

No problem. I did originally mis-read it though and thought it was a 4000ub. I was pleased to see the 400ub. I think it looks nicer. You forgot the keys for the cage though dude! Haha no biggie though. I had some laying around.

doalogo-1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 432 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...