Sonic Electronix

Im gona bump this up, any one eles wana throw out a number. im thinking this fri ill go to see what number i do. its a ac mic ftl.I know its 2 db's or so off. so what u guys think a single ssd 15 inch wired to 1 ohm seeing 700 or so rms can do in my hatchback. my box is tune to 34.9 and i have 50.1 inchs of port area.

Im gona bump this up, any one eles wana throw out a number. im thinking this fri ill go to see what number i do. its a ac mic ftl.I know its 2 db's or so off. so what u guys think a single ssd 15 inch wired to 1 ohm seeing 700 or so rms can do in my hatchback. my box is tune to 34.9 and i have 50.1 inchs of port area.

Im sticking with my first number, 147.1, better hit that shit, i want a FI sticker!!!!

Im sticking with my first number, 147.1, better hit that shit, i want a FI sticker!!!!

lol, i cant i got a single 15, i would say if i keep my volts up kinda im good. i would say 144 or so on the ac mic. so im thinking 141-142 at 40 hz or so. i need to do the rest of the big 3. my alt is a pain in the ut to get to.

lol, i cant i got a single 15, i would say if i keep my volts up kinda im good. i would say 144 or so on the ac mic. so im thinking 141-142 at 40 hz or so. i need to do the rest of the big 3. my alt is a pain in the ut to get to.

ive seen a 147.7 out of a single 15 off 1400watts

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals