Sundown Audio

Soundstorm F2500d

07mazda3s

It's all good. Just thought i'd put the offer on the table.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

You mean upgrade to? I'm not quite sure. Now that I have the system all in, it's loud and sounds okay, but I need it louder! I actually thinking of selling everything and starting over just for the hell of it. Hobbies right?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

They have this amp on ebay for $120 aka $150 shipped. It says it makes 1500wrms@2 ohms. Why is it so cheap? Is it a good amp? I am gonna buy one soon if people have good things to say about it. Even if its overrated, I'm only ever gonna put 800 tops into my sub.

I have the F2800 2 channel amp from sound storm. Its not bad. I dont know what the TRUE RMS or Max power is cause it isnt certified, but it bumps my Kicker Comp VR really loud. Ill get an updated video for you to see it in action. If you wanna look at one a while back then here is the link

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DVTqiZ8E0FU

The only bad thing about sound storm is if you ask the tech support too many questions (it is just one guy that runs the tech support) he gets angry and results to telling you to have a local stereo shop check out your install.... It is kind of erritating when I asked how much RMS at 2 ohms the amp produces, and he told me to take it to a shop even after I told him I had it hooked up by Circuit City....

Cameron

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Archived