i'm super excited about this! i FINALLY have a camera,and i'm ready to show off my baby. this camera seems sensitive to sound though, so it sounds really distorted, but here it is!

P.S.- please be kind, i'm sensitive lol more on the way!

Corporal, USMC

commented nice job :)

~kingkong~

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Looks great man! Keep them vids coming, You got some good flex their.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Looks great man! Keep them vids coming, You got some good flex their.

thanks a lot man. i'm convinced that this camera sucks lol it picks up the woofer movement well, but the sound is pretty bad. i made 2 more vids before my fellow marine neighbors came out to chew me a new one lol but the sound it out of sync with the video and i dunno how to fix that. any suggestions? i may just post them for the heck of it.

Corporal, USMC

wow thanks man. i think that soulja boy was a bad choice for my 1st vid lol i'm gonna give it another shot though.
Yeah, can't say I was thrilled with the song selection but if we all liked the same thing it would be boring. How are you liking that HiFonics amp? What other sub amps have you used and how does it stack up against them?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Yeah, can't say I was thrilled with the song selection but if we all liked the same thing it would be boring. How are you liking that HiFonics amp? What other sub amps have you used and how does it stack up against them?

looks:10

price:10

quality:9.5

overall, this amp has done me pretty well. only problem i ever had was that you have to mount it somewhere where it can breathe or it'll go into thermal overload after about a half hour. other than that, it's a really good amp.

Corporal, USMC