Sonic Electronix

Need quick advice! "Thanks guys!"

I'm about to wire up a buddy's car. He's got a pioneer double din thats 6weeks out so I'm trying to wire in some Low level outs into his stock stereo. Can I wire a Line out converter into his high level speaker outs WHILE they are still running speakers. Kinda ghetto but can it be done without f'n something up? Need responce quickly. Thanks.

EDIT: Worked beautiful! Here's the box I built incase anyone was interested. Another day another dollar and another happy customer. Turned out nice, as usual!

P1010124-1.jpg

P1010122-1.jpg

P1010123-2.jpg

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

are you talking about just tapping into the factory speaker wires? if so then yes

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

Sure you can, but if I were in that situation I would just unplug the rear factory speakers and send those to the converter, then on to the amp.

All four speakers are still going to be run with the stock head unit. Can I tie this into the rear speaker outs while running the speakers. So I'll be running the converter and speakers on the same speaker outs.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

All four speakers are still going to be run with the stock head unit. Can I tie this into the rear speaker outs while running the speakers. So I'll be running the converter and speakers on the same speaker outs.

Yes you can I did off the rear speaker for my sub and speaker sounded fine. It sounded better after it came out and I put an aftermarket deck in but I was in the same spot as you had everything but Hu and wanted it bumping. Good Luck man.

Archived