hey guys.. well ive been debating for the past week or so.. on whether(sp?) or not to get rid of my truck.. i payed close to 2gs for it.. (first mistake) bought it from my uncle.. and well i didnt inspect anything(2nd mistake) well.. now am stuck driving my dads car.. and having my truck sit in our drive way.. ive put together a decent system on it..which ofcourse would get pulled out.. and well there is to many things going wrong with it.. battery is dead.. radiator took a shit.. windows are electronic but dont work.. windshield was cracked since day 1..steering wheel is to loose.. among a couple of other things.. since repairing so far is goin to cost me atleast half of wat i payed for it.. my dad has got me to think about trading it in .. and buyin a better car.. (something i can afford)now what do you guys think i should do.. keep investing in my truck..and hope for the best.. or trade it in and then put what ever fits from my system in the new car.. which will actually be driveable..

hey guys.. well ive been debating for the past week or so.. on whether(sp?) or not to get rid of my truck.. i payed close to 2gs for it.. (first mistake) bought it from my uncle.. and well i didnt inspect anything(2nd mistake) well.. now am stuck driving my dads car.. and having my truck sit in our drive way.. ive put together a decent system on it..which ofcourse would get pulled out.. and well there is to many things going wrong with it.. battery is dead.. radiator took a shit.. windows are electronic but dont work.. windshield was cracked since day 1..steering wheel is to loose.. among a couple of other things.. since repairing so far is goin to cost me atleast half of wat i payed for it.. my dad has got me to think about trading it in .. and buyin a better car.. (something i can afford)now what do you guys think i should do.. keep investing in my truck..and hope for the best.. or trade it in and then put what ever fits from my system in the new car.. which will actually be driveable..

if you can jump on the band wagon of the cash for clunkers thing the gov. has goin

93 Civic Hatch

kicker components in doors

TermlabDbsealedonmusic-1-1.jpg

[ak11667] 12:12 am: hook the speaker outputs up to your nipples and turn the gain all the way up

IMO I would get rid of it. That many problems already you will spend more time and money fixing it than it sounds you want to do. Get something reliable so you can enjoy your system.

http://www.edmunds.com/calculators/clunker.html

See what that site suggests you can get back on it, way your options, see what kinda money you have to work with and could possibly put down along with whatever the cash for clunkers gives you. Sure wish this program was around when I bought my new car, shit came out like a month after, go figure.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

The problem is, cash for clunkers is only for brand new cars. He made it sound like he couldn't spend a whole lot. Then, if you try to trade a car that is in terrible shape, you are going to get next to nothing for it. If the car barely runs, I wouldn't expect to get more than a hundred or so for it. When I worked at a dealer, we would give people 1-2 hundred for hunks of junk just to get the deal done, but the cars were worth nothing. Got sent off to the auctions and the dealer basically took it as a loss (or rather less gross profit on the car they sold you).

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

if you can jump on the band wagon of the cash for clunkers thing the gov. has goin

dont even think about it... cash for clunkers is horrible they destroy the engine.. the car must be in driveable shape and be registered for the last year.. and pass inspection(idk why driveable and inspection just because they destroy the motor..)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>