well, im gettin a new truck, getting it monday.. its a 96 S-10 ex cab, lowered, bagged... for now, the air tank and bags arent on it, because the guy was doing some work on it, but i have a friend that can put it all back on, has 18" rims, billet steering wheel.. a "bad a$$" stereo(will be takin out anyway), umm lots of other stuff.. needs some TLC, but im only paying $3800 for it.. looks great going down the road, but up close theres a few spots that need fixed... like the sunroof, hood..but looks good none the less, here is a picture i took from the car when i first seen it:

HPIM1685.jpg

and here is a cell phone pic i took when i went to talk to the guy:

low.jpg

98 Grand Cherokee
HU: JVC KDHDR20
Comps: Helix E62C & Alpine Type S
Sub: 12" RF HX2
Box: 3cf tuned to 30hz
Sub Amp: Kicker KX600.1
Comp Amp: None yet
http://www.youtube.com/user/scarr3ll/
^^^my slowed music^^^

For 3800$ thats a steal. Love the truck my dad had one just like it. How many kms.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

I forsee a V8 in that baby...And lots of tire smoke...On my way back from Baton Rouge, La I saw a S-10 for sale, looked like it had some front damage for $600 bucks.....I started to turn around and go look, but I just kept driving..

welp.. got the truck yesterday.. i love it, but theres a rust spot on the bottom of the passenger rear, not a huge deal, i can bondo that.. and one of the rims needs re-threaded or whatever, where you screw the center cap on, that hole needs it done.. um.. the guy who had the truck the First time... did a crap wiring job on everything.. so i need to basically re-do the entire wiring on alot of stuff... or clean it up i should say.. runs awesome.. has a v6 vortec engine.. and i think 411 gears, but im sure they are stock.. the truck only has 93,000 on it.. which was suprising.. the truck just needs a bit of TLC as ive said.. now the stereo is "ok" but more of a joke to me.. the box is made out of mdf, and has a fiberglassed top with fabric over it, on one side, it has two 10" Fustion Power Plant subs(i need info on them, someone here carries them, so help me out, they are the old series i guess.. huge surrounds), and on the other side it has two 10" Kicker Comp VR's.. and the amp powering the four subs is a Interfire IB Series IB-2900C. and the cd player is an older Pioneer, i think its a 3600 model. not sure on the speakers.. but thats all ive really been able to scope out.. also, i am selling ALL the stereo stuff in the truck.. i dont want/need it.. but thats a different thread.

anyway. here is a link to the pics of the truck..and please give me your comments on it..

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f200/Sca...%20NEW%20TRUCK/

98 Grand Cherokee
HU: JVC KDHDR20
Comps: Helix E62C & Alpine Type S
Sub: 12" RF HX2
Box: 3cf tuned to 30hz
Sub Amp: Kicker KX600.1
Comp Amp: None yet
http://www.youtube.com/user/scarr3ll/
^^^my slowed music^^^

fucking sick truck dude.

System Specs: