Ethnicity & Race Question?

god id hate to be the one filling that out. my dads parents are from mexico (he was born here but as messican as they get) my moms parents are from arkansas (moms was born in michigan but as redneck as they get) that makes me ...umm... SCREWED!! lol

leave it how you did it. if they try to deport you tell them you screwed up on the paper your white :D

LOL!

I just turned all the papers in and I asked the lady if she knew what to put, she didn't have a clue either. So I just left it blank.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

I think it's because latin/hispanic is due to being the only etnicity that comes in every "race". There are white black and everything in between latin people but just my thought.

Don't forget in america if you are even 1% black you are still considered and REQUIRED to put black.......crazy right and people from India are considered asian...... but now asian can mark white? WTF?!?!

I guess the census will do whateve it can to tell people that white is still the majority! That's really all this is for the census and government reporting for discrimination and funding.

Starting From Scratch!!