ohm load help plz :)

ok i been looking and looking for an answer on my own and i could up with nothing, i got 3 speakers all 8 ohm svc, going to a 3 way passive crossover, with the crossover points to make each of the 3 speaker, anyways would this still be a 8 ohm load at the box hook up? or do i have to do more circuit boxing to get this to 8 ohm final load?

first time build home speakers and just want to understand as much as i can and get it right the first time :)

thanks for all the help with my many many questions lol

Im not fully understanding what you are trying to say here....

with the crossover points to make each of the 3 speaker, anyways would this still be a 8 ohm load at the box hook up? or do i have to do more circuit boxing to get this to 8 ohm final load?

The crossover is not going to change the impedance of the final load, just not to sure what your asking

Team Ampere Audio

ok i'll try to explain this better sorry if i get little confusing here, i'm not 100% sure how to do it so i'm confused myself, build a 3 way home speaker, using 3 speakers all 8 ohm single voice coils, and 1 3 way passive crossover, crossover has 1 input, 3 outputs, and i not sure if the input on the crossover would still be an 8ohm load with the 3 speakers being used are all 8 ohm.

pretty much i'm not sure if its like car audio where 3 8ohm svc subs can only be wired at certain ohm loads.

hope that is little more clear on what i'm trying to ask here

sorry, i'm still trying to learn this home speaker stuff so bear with me please :)

Archived