Approximately how much will this cost to repair?

I was backing up into my garage when I heard a noise. I hit one of the hanging bikes in the garage and when I went to look if the car took a hit, some paint had been scratched off and a small dent was put in. How much will this cost to repair?

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i263/cic...rt/DSC04840.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i263/cic...rt/DSC04836.jpg

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

I would say as a few 100. A good place would repaint the whole trunk so that it matched (that is what I would want if it was my shop).

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

So no more then $250 right? I literally just got this 2008 Impala. Haven't even had it for a week and I already freakin damaged it. I was so mad. I took the bike that hurt my car and threw it 10 feet into the air on the concrete lol. I want the paint to be the same as the car. I dont want to have the trunk a different color then the car. That would look ghetto.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings