Mel is right they would be way to big I own a 2000 Silverado LT Z71 and there is know way you could fit them in there or are you talking about little flip down seats?

no i was hoping more for regular seats not those little tiny flat ones maybe more like smaller bucket seats

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

What if you would build a box and build some integrated seats into it? (one on the driver side and one on the passenger side.) This way you could build the box how you want and you get the same idea of captains seats in the back but they would be built in the the box construction. once you have done that you could then have a upholstery shop do you some nice seat backs and padded bottoms to match the factory seats and you would not spend as much as you would try'n to buy those expansive seats. Plus I would almost bet you could make it look better doing it that way. I.E flush mount amp rack under each seat in the leg section. (But that is what I would do.) Good luck on what ever you do man.

Shannon

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

What if you would build a box and build some integrated seats into it? (one on the driver side and one on the passenger side.) This way you could build the box how you want and you get the same idea of captains seats in the back but they would be built in the the box construction. once you have done that you could then have a upholstery shop do you some nice seat backs and padded bottoms to match the factory seats and you would not spend as much as you would try'n to buy those expansive seats. Plus I would almost bet you could make it look better doing it that way. I.E flush mount amp rack under each seat in the leg section. (But that is what I would do.) Good luck on what ever you do man.

Shannon

yea i had high hopes thats not a bad idea i was just hoping there was a way i could pop the seat out pop the new ones in without modifing the truck at all because when this truck gets paid off in a couple years i want to trade it in and get what i can for it so i dont want to acutally modify the truck, whatever i do i want to be able to put the origional seat back in when i am done with it

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

yea i had high hopes thats not a bad idea i was just hoping there was a way i could pop the seat out pop the new ones in without modifing the truck at all because when this truck gets paid off in a couple years i want to trade it in and get what i can for it so i dont want to acutally modify the truck, whatever i do i want to be able to put the origional seat back in when i am done with it

With the way I posted you would not have to modify the truck any because it would all be able to be removed all together when its time to send it down the road. (the seats, sub enclosure and amp rack). Also that way you would not have to drill new holes in the floor of the truck to mount some after market seats. I know what you mean about modifying. I built my whole system to be able to be all unplugged and all the factory stuff plugged back in just for the same reason you mentioned.

Shannon

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

If you go to a salvage yard you could buy to front seats from a silverado with the same interior as yours and see if they fit im thinking that you will have to turn them sideways facing each other though since space is gonna be tight woul be a sweet ass ride though

If you go to a salvage yard you could buy to front seats from a silverado with the same interior as yours and see if they fit im thinking that you will have to turn them sideways facing each other though since space is gonna be tight woul be a sweet ass ride though

would be pretty sweet but it would be mad hard to get it cuz the doors would open to the back of the seats and id have to drill into my floor all over the place to mount those seats sideways. Im basically looking to modify my truck as little as possible and do everything easily reversible back to stock like i said so when i go to trade my truck in in a couple years i can get as much money towards my new truck as possible.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3