Jump to content

New HU installed! (pics and vids)


Recommended Posts

Posted

I always loved the Pioneer Units!!! Always sounded better on the high end to me... But never seemed to go as low, do you notice any difference in really low tones?? Just curious, but looks great and sounds better!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

nah man, it sounds the same on low notes, my highs are cleaner..

Everything sounds cleaner, because my old deck was 4 volts, this one is 5.

Bass is a lot tighter and more crisp than before.

But the lows are still great, considering I'm tuned quite low.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Posted

It's so hard finding settings that I like lol.

I was so used to my old deck But Crumpt1 and I just found a good one I think.

Some buddies of mine dropped by for a demo and I tapped both of them out. :)

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Posted

lookin good man, what'd you have in there before?

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

Posted

Don't we all :(

that deck is sick! also what gorilla zoe song were you playing in that vid :D

99 s10 4.3L

Big 3

220amp alt

Odyssey 1500

Odyssey 2150

Northstar NSB 75

Sundown Audio 3500D

Sundown Audio 125.2

3 Sundown Audio SA-12's

Alpine H/U

RF Power Comp set 6.5"

RF 3 sixty line driver

5.25 cubes @ 31hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1120 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...