Jump to content

Sac. and surrounding area meet


Recommended Posts

Posted
joo got rid of the L7?

No I still have it, but I have had these 15's laying around for a while and wanted to give them a shot. I am not a big fan of the speakers but I got them free when I did an install. These had broken tensel so the guy thew them away LOL. So I fixed them and use them everyday. Here are a few pics.

DVC02458.jpg

DVC02459.jpg

DVC02463.jpg

DVC02467.jpg

DVC02472.jpg

DVC02473.jpg

DVC02475.jpg

DVC02599.jpg

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Posted
for those that dont know

6199 Sunrise Blvd

Citrus Heights, CA 95610

in front of walgreens?

Vehicle: 2003 Lincoln Navigator

Exterior:Custome Air bags, Chrome Grill, 8000K Hid Low & Fogs, 24in rims,Corsa dB Performance Exhaust

Amplifiers:Kicker Kx2500.1, MA Audio M700XE

Batteries: 1 Kinetic Hc2400 Battery

Electrical: STOCK Charging System! Tsunami 40farad Capacitor,

Enclosure: 8 ft³ tuned to 45Hz Interchangeable Ports(34Hz)

Headunit: STOCK! (DVD,CD,Navigation), AudioControl LC6i, AudioControl Epicenter

Mids/Highs: (4)Sets Of Focal Access Component 690 CA1, 2) Sets Of Infinity Reference Tweeter

Subwoofers: 2) 15 Power Acoustik Mofo

Wire: Multiple Runs Of 1/0 Gauge Streetwire Cable

Video: http://www.youtube.com/2treo15

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9420 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...