Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

Yo Steven Tyler come through this Sat if u can we makin some new shit. You need to hear the shit we done last weekend think your names in the hook.. Bioootch

I don't see how anyone could turn down that invite!

99 Ford Explorer Sport

Alpine 9886

Infinity 7541a

JL 12w3

Viper 771xv

he'll be putting the SMD subs in :spiteful:;):D

hell yea all that work is flawless and then this weekend BOOM http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle!"

-- Winston Churchill

oh man steve!!!..it looks like it slams HARDER!!!...for being flat its sounding real nice bro

great work man!!..keep it up!..and those RF 2500bd amps aint no joke!!... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Hey steve, watching this last vid you mentioned running the amps at .7. While N.W. Audio was playing with these amps (8 25001s, and 4 18" t3 tsns's) the amps would clip unless you rolled the knob to get the necessary impedance rise. I don't think these amps like .7 ohms

but that was on a 16v system :unknw:

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Hey steve, watching this last vid you mentioned running the amps at .7. While N.W. Audio was playing with these amps (8 25001s, and 4 18" t3 tsns's) the amps would clip unless you rolled the knob to get the necessary impedance rise. I don't think these amps like .7 ohms

but that was on a 16v system :unknw:

yeah, they dont like 16v, thats probably it

so happy!!! bout to go watch the video now!!!

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

yeah, they dont like 16v, thats probably it

so happy!!! bout to go watch the video now!!!

I mean, it did a 162.. but the amps would have to see at least ~1.6 ohms calculated (iirc) until you could crank the knob without them cutting into protect

I don't know if they were modded to take 16v, but the batteries would hold 19v+ for a few minutes fresh off the charger, and the amps didn't seem to have a problem with the higher voltages

Edited by footlongsam

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

hows the voltage drop compared to your t4k's on full tilt steve?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

lmao, i like how ur little dogs on the sub... forget hair tricks, lets see some dog tricks!!! hahaha thatd be crazy, you'd have PITA on ur ass in a second... and i like how antheny claimed the civic as his, but you made him plug his ears... lol

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg