Second Skin Audio

Help Me Build A Box

so i need help buildign a sub box, well actually the specifications for the box and the tuning it will be with the specifications you can give me. If it is possible i want the port to be in teh middle rectangle and the subs on each side of it.so basically they share one port but have there individual chambers.

the car is a honda accord 99 model 4 door sedan, i have a goliath amp, and 2 fi 12's, frequency i dont know. i just want a frequency where it is musical but at the same time it can rumble. i hope this helps and the trunk isnt too big, a prefab box from bestbuy takes up half of it so yea

the car is a honda accord 99 model 4 door sedan, i have a goliath amp, and 2 fi 12's, frequency i dont know. i just want a frequency where it is musical but at the same time it can rumble. i hope this helps and the trunk isnt too big, a prefab box from bestbuy takes up half of it so yea

I would tune around 33ish hz, how you build it will decide whether its musical or not.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

well the max height is 17, max width is 40 and the depth of the trunk is about 24

the 17 max is because the seatbelt thing hangs into the trunk and causes problems and i still need some trunk space to store llittle random things. so yea those are basically the max dimensions

and when i say depth i mean when u stare into the trunk to the back seat. and the width the trunk opening

WELL WITH THE #'S YOU GAVE US THE INTERNAL VOLUME WOULD BE 7.25 (oops caps lock) before displacement sealed with 1" material

and **correct me if Im wrong with this anyone ** 4x4.55 should drop you to about25 hz

now this is before displacement so it will vary alittle

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

WELL WITH THE #'S YOU GAVE US THE INTERNAL VOLUME WOULD BE 7.25 (oops caps lock) before displacement sealed with 1" material

and **correct me if Im wrong with this anyone ** 4x4.55 should drop you to about25 hz

now this is before displacement so it will vary alittle

C'mon roscoe don't do everything for him, LOL.

Edited by 07mazda3s

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz