4 12" KICKER COMPS

4 PUNCH 150 AMPS "0NE ON EACH SUB"

2 ALPINE 3522 ON MIDS AND HIGHS

MLA MOD

BIG 3

OPTIMA D31T BATTERY UP FRONT, ANOTHER IN BACK

2 KINETIK BATTERIES IN BACK ALSO"ONE 800,ONE 1200"

DUAL ALTERNATORS "ONE 200 AMP" OTHER MECHMAN 270 LARGE CASE

very nice door man :good: and lol and the alpine outcast speaker. you plan on replacing it or keeping it there?

lol! I may be replacing it, but don`t know yet, it`s not bad to be a outcast is it? :crazy:

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Sad but true, yes. I think there is one other that I have seen, but he has a older model of the BL 12".

man .thats not sad ...>> thats great !!! at least it will draw more people to brands like Fi,AA,DC,.... not just that mainstream crap ... and expensive DD or GZ ....

this will be used mainly for competition ...right ... what sort of brands (equipment) r u goin against :clapping:

man .thats not sad ...>> thats great !!! at least it will draw more people to brands like Fi,AA,DC,.... not just that mainstream crap ... and expensive DD or GZ ....

this will be used mainly for competition ...right ... what sort of brands (equipment) r u goin against :clapping:

Right on man! I`m so fed up of all that mainstream crap they are doing over here, it`s all about Focal and Hertz. So I am hoping to stir things up a bit and introduce some other great things into the competition. DD has recently gotten a distributor in Norway and I would love to see and hear those things in action. But other than that, it`s slim pickings.

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

My youtube vids

Right on man! I`m so fed up of all that mainstream crap they are doing over here, it`s all about Focal and Hertz. So I am hoping to stir things up a bit and introduce some other great things into the competition. DD has recently gotten a distributor in Norway and I would love to see and hear those things in action. But other than that, it`s slim pickings.

but u know that Focal and Hertz r more SQ based ...and as for DD i must say >>> they get loud (but u pay a high price )

no Ground Zero stuff there ! :search:

Those doors are freakin sick....love em'. only one question for the rear doors, how do your handles work with the pod there? Ive seen people use the regular handle as a switch for aftermarket power windows, is that the case with these?

You do good work brotha, glued to this post :clapping:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

That is because there is a greater interest in SQ than SPL here, but they also use that in the SPL competition also. but there is alot of GZ also and some kicker equipment. And there are some great builders here that is totally of the hook when it comes to SPL. But it is a lot more that competes in the SQ classes then SPL.

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

My youtube vids

Those doors are freakin sick....love em'. only one question for the rear doors, how do your handles work with the pod there? Ive seen people use the regular handle as a switch for aftermarket power windows, is that the case with these?

You do good work brotha, glued to this post :clapping:

Thanks man! :D Yeah those rear door handles are out of business now until I get some power windows :)

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

My youtube vids

Oh, I almost forgot, Thank you Tyan for helping me out earlier this year to find some european dealers for Fi, if it hadn`t been for you I most likely wouldn`t have bought them! :drinks:

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

My youtube vids

Archived