Here are a couple of quick vids I shot at the house yesterday. I usually dont shot vids at home, but all my neighbors were away this weekend so I made it snappy.

Its a single DC LVL 4 18" in a 5.5ft3 box tuned to 32hz powered by a Kicker 1200.1.

I def go to do some deadning on that trunk lid, as well as the side panels of the trunk, (they flex pretty well)

Going to prob shoot some more today.

Its not bad, considering I have less than $600 total invested in the setup. :)

Brace that top panel!!

Lookin good man- :good:

-Drew

Thanks Drew, I honestly need to brace the entire box. Ill prob grab some wooden dowels from Lowes this weekend while im out, but something new is coming around the turn pike, this was just a "layover" setup for me lol.

Let me ask you this, I got some scrap beams of wood laying around intended for something else, would they work as well? Their 1/2" x 2" and long enough to go across the box both ways.

Not bad for only 1200, trunk is moving all over the place lol

2002 Toyota Solara SLE V6

Headunit - Pioneer DEH P3900MP

Door Speakers - Polk Audio db6501 6-1/2" 2-way

Component System

Rear Speakers - Polk Audio db691

Speaker Amp - DD C4b

Sub - 2 12" Alpine Type R's in a 2 @ 33hz

Sub Amp - DD M2A

Electrical - Big 3 - Stinger HPM 1/0 guage Wires, Optima Yellow Top Battery, 180/120 DC HO Alternator w/ MLA

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

refs: DC_Power_Kyle

• 2 weeks later...
Router'd ply....

yummy!

have you done any more bracing?

-Drew

I need to, just been busy and a little lazy.... didnt have time last week because of my day job, and cant do it this week because of my night job. I might have some time this weekend, I think im going to pull out the sub and handle that.

I need to run my wires better, it was a rush job with the amps because I had to be at work, but its been working fine, plus you cant see it anyway, but its bugging the hell out of me, lol.