Sundown Audio

Cactus Sounds 7kw help

cc_audio

you could just sell the 7k and pick up a 5k? just a thought. oh btw mine is FS ;)

I need HELP. Trying to hustle me isn't HELPing. Haha. My amp will be mounted to my box, but there is virtually no flex at all, the complexity made it pretty solid. If anything, I'll be getting a new CS K5 out of the deal instead. They're pretty. Hopefully, I'll solve everything tomorrow when it gets here!!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I know there was a guy on ca.com that was using 2 7kws on 4 15" BTLs daily for music. This is the first I've heard of this issue and it's pretty suprising. The 5kw seems damn near indestructable. I've also seen a vehicle on Termpro that is from Greece with multiple 7kws in it that competes in Bass Race.

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

I know there was a guy on ca.com that was using 2 7kws on 4 15" BTLs daily for music. This is the first I've heard of this issue and it's pretty suprising. The 5kw seems damn near indestructable. I've also seen a vehicle on Termpro that is from Greece with multiple 7kws in it that competes in Bass Race.

I was told from Christoph himself. All I really want is a warranty so I can have some peace of mind while bumpin it daily. I'll try harder to get somekind of protection for this amp.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

ive ran 6 differant cactus amps 4 5ks 2 elt 12s not a single issue i know guys in europe running 4 7k on music in his daily driver

YOU WOULDNT HAVE AN ISSUE as long as you have battery support and under 8v pre out of the HU they dont like that

CACTUS BUILDS STRONG ASS AMPS

I stand behind everything christoph builds

CACTUS SOUNDS FTMFW

BRIAN STEWART

TEAM CACTUS SOUNDS

2003 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE SPL BASSRACE VEHICLE

2 CACTUS SOUNDS ELT 12Ks

4 DIGITAL DESIGNS 9512s

2 CACTUS SOUNDS CS9000s

156 DB DRAG LEGAL

154.3 BASS RACE

157.6 USACI LEGAL UNMANNED