Souldrop Posted August 16, 2009 Report Posted August 16, 2009 Anyone have experience with this HU? Mine is sitting NIB atm waiting on a new car... Im just curious since I haven't been able to find any info/reviews on it beyond the manual. 1997 Lexus ES300 HU - Pioneer MVH 7350 Processor - Helix DSP Front Stage - JBL P660C Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4 Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12 Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1
smokeumtires Posted August 16, 2009 Report Posted August 16, 2009 I have 9210 newer version... I fuckin love it... Clean sound and NO distortion. And High Volt Pre outs... AWESOME DECK
Kasey Posted August 18, 2009 Report Posted August 18, 2009 i Don't have any experience with this HU. but from what I've herd and reed about it it's a BADASS HU. If i can find one when i get my build going i will get it no questions asked. "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
*1LOWSUV* Posted August 18, 2009 Report Posted August 18, 2009 I have the 9400....Bought it new in 99....Display went out shortly after a few demos with the current new system and CD's skip like crazy....I use it now only to turn my Amps On/Off. : [email protected]
Souldrop Posted August 18, 2009 Author Report Posted August 18, 2009 Hmm seems like mixed reviews on RF HU's as a whole:p...Guess i'll just have to wait and see how it sounds/performs mechanically in a month or two once I get my new car up and running and start making some boom boom...and if I can find a dmm to use ill see if it has legit 8V!!! preouts...though for some reason I dont think ill b disappointed:)...and lowsuv did it work for the 9-10 yrs since u bought it new or did it go out immediately and the CD skips like crazy with your new system?(isry ts 4 in morn and just got off 10 hr shift so sort of out of it) 1997 Lexus ES300 HU - Pioneer MVH 7350 Processor - Helix DSP Front Stage - JBL P660C Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4 Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12 Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1
corrie32 Posted August 22, 2009 Report Posted August 22, 2009 I used to have the 9300 back in 2000, and I loved it, great unit, I wish rockford was still making them. mine finally died on me last mth, the pins that hold the face on broke off , I miss her already i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.