yea a buddy of mine had 2 power accoustics, same sub, and they hit pretty good. he even had the power accoustics capacitor with it and it all sounded pretty good. it is a nice SQ sub, they can really hit some lows too. lots of room for excursion, rather large surround.

Nice box man, slap some sexy clothes on the box and you got a nice setup in there!

06 SCION tC

what do you think of it because i heard there not the best of subwoofers but they have a lot of rated power

Yeah I like it. Alpine Guy pretty much covered everything. The SQ is better than you would expect and it slams on the lows like crazy. I really like power acoustik. I have had an mtx 4500 and a kicker cvr and the PA sub pwns both of them. It sounds great in the new box.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Never would have thought of a PA that way, i bet that thing would hit nice with more power, btw the box looks real nice.

Yeah man, its getting 1/4 of its rated power in that video. This sub definately has the potential to get really really loud if its bangin like that off a weak 200wrms.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz