inm Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 (edited) I need someone to take a picture of their interior, like this: But a little but more to the right. It needs to include from the side of the steering wheel to the passenger door, then from the dash to the floor. Thanks a bunch to whoever does it! Also, picture was just used to show you the area I need. And, a newer Blazer, around 2000. Thanks Edit- Also, forgot to say, can you take it with the glove compartment open? You can kind of cover up what you have in there, I just want to see how far it comes out, etc. Edited August 17, 2009 by imnotmikal Quote On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.