Sonic Electronix

"advice on some serious bs?, help me!" Shit, you couldn't even help yourself..... :rolleyes:

"Probable cause"..."Omnidirectional"...Are you serious????? You knew he heard your shit so how about just co-operating instead of being an ass....? Now you get to pay $300 for what most of us are born with...Common Sense. :fool:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Man that does suck. In case you are ever in that situation again, here are some points to remember. Why is the cop asking you questions at all? To get evidence. He didn't have enough to give you a ticket, so he asks questions, tries to look in your trunk, etc to build up more evidence and build a case to give you a ticket. If he could have went in your trunk without asking for your permission then he would have. Do not cooperate with their investigation at all. I'm not saying be a dick and a smart ass, just don't serve up their evidence on a silver platter by admitting anything. Always be polite, and most important be quiet. Remember, you have the right to remain silent. Use it. You will not get into any trouble at all by remaining silent. That is a constitutionally protected right. Better luck next time dude.

99 Ford Explorer Sport

Alpine 9886

Infinity 7541a

JL 12w3

Viper 771xv

Man that does suck. In case you are ever in that situation again, here are some points to remember. Why is the cop asking you questions at all? To get evidence. He didn't have enough to give you a ticket, so he asks questions, tries to look in your trunk, etc to build up more evidence and build a case to give you a ticket. If he could have went in your trunk without asking for your permission then he would have. Do not cooperate with their investigation at all. I'm not saying be a dick and a smart ass, just don't serve up their evidence on a silver platter by admitting anything. Always be polite, and most important be quiet. Remember, you have the right to remain silent. Use it. You will not get into any trouble at all by remaining silent. That is a constitutionally protected right. Better luck next time dude.

Ok Johnny COCKran.....Your even stupider then the OP...The first thing the Cop asked was, "Was that your loud music?".....He obviously knew it was dudes car, but gave him the courtesy of MAYBE saying, "Well I have my stereo on but I don't believe it was that loud?....Ever hear of catching more flies with honey?

I would've rather taken the chance at being civil with the Cop and maybe getting a warning as opposed to raisng a Cops red flags being un-cooperative...... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Well different things work for different people. I have always had real good luck with just being very polite, denying everything and never admitting guilt. If the cop wants to give you a ticket then your going to get one, regardless of anything you do or say, but as long as you don't admit anything then you have an excellent chance of beating it on court. If you go to court and the cop says you admitted that you did it, then your out of luck. Its the judges determination if you are paying a fine, not the officer. Which ever you decide to do in the future, good luck.

99 Ford Explorer Sport

Alpine 9886

Infinity 7541a

JL 12w3

Viper 771xv

"advice on some serious bs?, help me!" Shit, you couldn't even help yourself..... :rolleyes:

"Probable cause"..."Omnidirectional"...Are you serious????? You knew he heard your shit so how about just co-operating instead of being an ass....? Now you get to pay $300 for what most of us are born with...Common Sense. :fool:

Sigged, thanks.

Oh the Lawls! Like Onesuv said honesty is key, My brother is police officer and I can tell you from the advice given to me (I speed alot!) to be honest and open and polite, there human beings doing there job and when people treat them as if there the enemy well good luck with that! To the OP You won't win in any court even with a lawyer :)

If a police officer has probable cause to pull you over. He then has probable cause to search your car without a warrent. So he was right you didn't have to give him the keys. Even being a lawyer if a cop has enough cause to pull you over he has enough to write you a ticket if he wants to. This is why it is always in your benefit to be honest and polite.

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

i know its common sense asshole. but i was wondering if i could do anything to avoid paying 300 bucks? seeing how im unemployed and im at the age that my parents dont exactly bail me out of my shit anymore. if your gonna hate then dont post on my fucking threads. asshole.

Archived