New Shoes (honda) New Pics. Post# 43

i guess i will just cross that bridge when i get there, but back on topic your rims look good on your civic. A suggestion, the jdm headlights would look good on your car. they are kinda black looking, my car has em and they would good on your car being black and all, and some tail lights with the same look would look great on your car.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Dumb question are they 17", or 18's or have I just not read real good..??? And also you can get tires cheap online. www.discounttiredirect.com I buy all my tires for both my Honda's from there...Can't beat em in my opinion....

205/40/17 Thats the best lookin tires on 17" rims hands down...Discount tire's free shipping...You can't go wrong with that...i have the Jdm Black headlights, with the 99 Civic Si Red and Clear Stanley tail lights..As far as lowering kits man the skys the limit...You got the money you can buys some good kits...I have had a set of KYB AGX adjustables and crappy Coilover springs on my car for 4 years and they are just now wearing out...Thing about the setup it's ROUGH...But if you lookin for a smooth ride buy a Caddy...I like performance...

Archived