Second Skin Audio

Which Box?

i came up with a box like this.

http://www.subwoofertools.com/forum/ported...;Fs=27&CE=0

you have enough room for that? or are you stuck on the style that that is drawn up there?

sorry man but im stuck with the box up there. the net size of that box is 16.5x40x16. it comes to 6.11cuft. i need the box to be 4.5cuft. thats why im going to put 45s in all the corners and add some resin n fiberglass. i just don't know how long my port has to be, to be tuned to 35-40hz.

hey does ur port have to be in the middle but i know from experience that a port to either the left or right side of the box is louder and what hertz do u want 35 40 or in between that i have two tens tuned to 36 and there ok but if u just want real loud tune up high like 38 and above but for a daily driving around 34 to 36 would be ok for u

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

hey does ur port have to be in the middle but i know from experience that a port to either the left or right side of the box is louder and what hertz do u want 35 40 or in between that i have two tens tuned to 36 and there ok but if u just want real loud tune up high like 38 and above but for a daily driving around 34 to 36 would be ok for u

hey tanks 4 takin a look. ya my port has to be in the middle, the trunk wall of my car where the tires pop up would cover the ports if they where on the ends of the box. I wanted it to b tuned to 40hz. tanks again 4 takin a look man, once i find out the port i can finally start on this project. :D