hello i am new to droping vehicles and dont really know alot about it. i really want to drop my explorer bout 2 inchs anyone know any websites that sell them and i want the whole kit too, just what ever i need could someone point me in the right direction or find me a website? i have been looking and i guess belltech is good brand? i just read that someone that had a 04 ford x had a 2 inch drop or something like that and it was belltech springs. well any info or websites is appreciated.

Bud

o and i have 22's on it. sure you guys need to know that

Edited by buddlydudly8989

just look up a lowering kit for you vehicle. they run form around 300-1000 depending on how far you wanna go and the brand.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

just look up a lowering kit for you vehicle. they run form around 300-1000 depending on how far you wanna go and the brand.

yeah i am googlin that stuff right now just kinda hard to find what i am looking for cant find anything but maybe i just suck at researchin lol.

here you go

its a 1.6 inch drop but itll be a lower if you have like any weight in thee truck .

alright man thanks, yeah i got 3 18'' fi bls fully loaded in the back with a rf t4k and two d3100s underneith were the spare tire goes :hairtrick: . but it should do.. thanks again for finding that for me! ill keep looking around see what els i can find.

• 4 weeks later...

Be careful with the back. 2002 and up have IRS. The axles go through the frame, meaning that if you go to low or high you will be rubbing the frame with axles and that is bad news. Unfortunately there are not many options for us. I do know of a guy that swapped out to a solid rear axle and c-notched the framed and ran air-bags.

Edited by usmc7980
member9971.png