Sonic Electronix

is there anyway to move the 2nd row seat up that doesnt require major mods?

would it be totally worth it trying to squeeze 4 18s with all the equipment into a tahoe or just use 2?

how much more room is in a suburban???

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

I don't know why you would move the second row up unless you are going to carry around people with paper thin legs.

theres not much room to do something like that.

I haven't seen the total plus about squeezing 4 18's into a Tahoe besides the "oh ah" factor because you have either have sacrifice some window real estate or risk not building your box big enough to suite 4 and end up not being able to play them as long without putting an ass load of power on them as you could if you gave 2 18's the proper room and proper power with room to upgrade and still be just as loud if you find some really efficient subs.

I think suburban's have around 22" more than a tahoe.

my mom has a 2001 suburban and I always compare mine to hers and I could fit a shit ton more beat in hers than I could in mine obviously.

and you could even have some decent beat and hide all the amps and batteries with the 3rd row still in.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

i fit a 8.2 cube box for 2 15s behind my burbans 3rd row ;)

the footwell room for the 3rd row ppl can store some batteries (if u wanna remove the 3rd row seat).

my myspace link is on my page if u want pix.

Edited by matt402

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

i just need to move the seats up jus a lil. but im quite small. like 5'6'' so the front seats would come up too. but whats your opinion 4 18s in a roughly 20 cube box on about 3000 rms or 2 18s on 3000 rms each in about 14 cubes?

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

well obviously its cheaper to run 2 18s. less subs and amps and less everything. so on that amount of power it would be better off going with 2 18s right?

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

the way I am wording it is making it sound like 4 18's on 3,000 watts wouldn't be louder than 2 18's on 3,000 watts but I have always learned that small boxes = lots of power and big boxes = little power

yea i learned the same concept but i was wondering if cone area would play an effect in it. either setup i plan on doing will be dumb loud though its just figuring out which one will work out better as in packing it all in there. im leaning toward 2 18s instead of 4 simply bc hiding 4 amps and 6+ batteries isnt easy with no cargo area. you wouldnt hpn yo know the max dimensions for a hoe would you? its kinda raining here and i cant go out and measure.

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt