This video was taken over a year ago and is mostly a sound clarity vid. Let me know what you guys think. Should have good sound my buddy shot it with a Sony Sr11 HD Camcorder.

Hopefully I will make a new vid when I get back home of the sub in two ohm (even though the KAC-1023 doesn't like LOL), and all the new upgrades.

Side note: sub is wired at 8 ohm.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

nice vid and editing bro.. nice meetin u at lowes last week also.

edit::LMAO u guys gonna race or what

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Thanks that is all my buddy work, I just wish the car looked a little better LOL. It was good to meet you guys as well.

Edit: I should have gotten a demo from you, Damn.

Edited by SlappinM30

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Thanks that is all my buddy work, I just wish the car looked a little better LOL. It was good to meet you guys as well.

Edit: I should have gotten a demo from you, Damn.

a demo from my distorted 6x8's? lol my car may look good outside inside is a DISASTER. got a some amps for my highs...but my woofers are justing waiting by the fireplace..nno demo here if anything i shoulda got one from u haah

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

O damn I thought it was all in. Yea my car it's much right now but it is ok. I need an amp that is two Ohm stable the Kenwood will only do 4 Ohm, but it is old (release date was 1991 LOL)

nope i need at least 5kwrms to each woofer and thats not going to happen with all my ticketz n sheet..but its kool man you will eventually upgrade we all do.. i had 2 L7's in my navi heres a vid off of 800watt lanzar amp it was beatn pretty good it was loud to a lot of people but not me aha..

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=35136

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

Link just goes to a blank page, but it may be my computer though.

Edit: it worked

Edited by SlappinM30

Sounds like it was hitting, because it was rippin that cam a new one LOL. Hopefully I can get a vid up of the M actually slappin and not just clarity.

Cool vid, the clarity was really good from far away.

2002 Toyota Solara SLE V6

Headunit - Pioneer DEH P3900MP

Door Speakers - Polk Audio db6501 6-1/2" 2-way

Component System

Rear Speakers - Polk Audio db691

Speaker Amp - DD C4b

Sub - 2 12" Alpine Type R's in a 2 @ 33hz

Sub Amp - DD M2A

Electrical - Big 3 - Stinger HPM 1/0 guage Wires, Optima Yellow Top Battery, 180/120 DC HO Alternator w/ MLA

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

refs: DC_Power_Kyle

Thanks, that is only 4 5.25" speakers (one comp. set and one coax. set).