XS Power

Yeah sundowns are fucking awesome. My dream last night was 4 15" nighshades in 12^3ft tuned to 37hz on 2 saz 3000d... then I woke up all wet lol

lol, i drive a 2007 kia optima so i can only fit two 15's at the most. but the box wouldn't be big enough. how do you tune a box. is there some website that shows you how.

lol, i drive a 2007 kia optima so i can only fit two 15's at the most. but the box wouldn't be big enough. how do you tune a box. is there some website that shows you how.

I like to use exposport's box program, maybe he will chime in and you can get it or someone can post the DL link. RE audio has one on their site, Audioque.com has some info, the12volt.com has a ton of stuff.

I like to use exposport's box program, maybe he will chime in and you can get it or someone can post the DL link. RE audio has one on their site, Audioque.com has some info, the12volt.com has a ton of stuff.

thanks man, you could get two 1500d to power the btl. it would handle it and it would be less then the price of a 3000d

thanks man, you could get two 1500d to power the btl. it would handle it and it would be less then the price of a 3000d

Well when ever I get one, I only need to get one more when I get my 4 15's... when ever that will be. Gonna need a big ol' battery bank for that, I will need like 4 D3100 lol $1396 dollars worth of batteries haha

Well when ever I get one, I only need to get one more when I get my 4 15's... when ever that will be. Gonna need a big ol' battery bank for that, I will need like 4 D3100 lol $1396 dollars worth of batteries haha

you can get them cheaper. go to a company called soundsoulutionsaudio. or *** they make subs. but they sell xsbatts. you can get a good deal if you guy in bulk. you just have to send them a e-mail.

you can get them cheaper. go to a company called soundsoulutionsaudio. or *** they make subs. but they sell xsbatts. you can get a good deal if you guy in bulk. you just have to send them a e-mail.

Shipping is still $60 for each. mechman.com free shipping on orders over $50 :) That is where I will be getting mine next week or the week after.

Shipping is still $60 for each. mechman.com free shipping on orders over $50 :) That is where I will be getting mine next week or the week after.

you odering all six or just one for now. i was going to get a 3400 or a 5100 for my front sometime next month, then a 975 for the back. i don't need anything to big.

you odering all six or just one for now. i was going to get a 3400 or a 5100 for my front sometime next month, then a 975 for the back. i don't need anything to big.

I am getting one D3100 for now because it is all I can afford right now, my last day of work is next saturday so I will have NO income :( So the wire and this D3100 are the last things I can afford http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gif

I am getting one D3100 for now because it is all I can afford right now, my last day of work is next saturday so I will have NO income :( So the wire and this D3100 are the last things I can afford http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gif

where did you work.

• 2 years later...
I would would most definate do a second battery ......

try a kinetik hc-600 it is said to be more powerful than 100 1 farad capacitors .... and about the same price as a farad cap !

I have 2 of these and they kick ass to tell you the truth !

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7324_K...C+KHC+600-.html

Actually, the XS Power D680 (same size as above) will produce much more power than 100 1 farad capacitors, and is good for up to 1,000W of power! Not to mention big supporters of SMD :)

d680.jpg

They can also be purchased through Mechman, Darvex, ***, and many others trusted supporters of SMD ;)

Dont mean to thread jack but how much do one of those cost?

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt