FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUps

If you are not home on delivery day that happens.

I know. It just sucks that for the 15 mins. I'm gone, they deliver while the 3 hours I waited, nothing. Anyway, I got the call, will be picking it up in about 5 hours or so.

Read the back of the ticket they left.... It has a place where you can sign and they will leave it for you.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Hi, i"m kurt bills from The UPS Store #4058. Letting you know that there are a few reasons why your driver did not just leave your package at your door

1: Driver may not have thought it was a safe area to just leave packages(because we get calls everyday about packages being stolen from front door) or he didn't see a nice spot to put the box on your porch so it would not be visable from a distance

2: May of been signature required in which case it must be a hand to hand exchange

3: Item may have been high-value or something of the sort and he would not leave package there.

Not getting your package is not a big deal. Find out where the local Hub(shipping dept, Not your local UPS Store) and simply go out there and ask and see if the package has come back and is sitting waiting to go out for the next day. You can find the location if you call your local UPS Store and simply ask where the Hub is located. Do not ask for the number to the hub, they are unlisted and we can't give them out.

Sorry for the inconvenience speaking for UPS, They try to get every package there, but sometimes there are circumstances.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Read the back of the ticket they left.... It has a place where you can sign and they will leave it for you.

Does not work, You have to sign the Drivers board and HAS to be hand to hand thing.

Bills

KwB

Does not work, You have to sign the Drivers board and HAS to be hand to hand thing.

Bills

Maybe in your area... I just did it two weeks ago.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Maybe in your area... I just did it two weeks ago.

its not just an area thing man, Its a corporate thing. Your item must of been something different.

ninja edit: I'll talk to one of the drivers when he stops by and ask what that is for down there.

Bills

Edited by soberbills

KwB

i know you can sign the fedex tag they leave on your door and they will just drop it off the next day....

lol... i live in a small town... the ups guy usually tracks me down while im driving around town

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

If no signature is required they can drop it off anywhere. If it requires a signature, you MUST sign it, or if you leave it at a neighbors, they must sign it. Also, on that InfoNotice, you can sign and print your name, slap it on your door, and I guess UPS takes it as a signature confirmation and WILL drop it off wherever you want to aka Customer Release.

"Only if the :A signature is required for delivery" box is checked, you can authorize the driver to leave the package(s). Sign below and return this InfoNotice to its original location"