Jump to content

DD Mids & Highs


thehoe92

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone heard a pair of the 6.5's?

I am thinking about getting some since my mids and highs are lacking bad.

Thanks :)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted
Has anyone heard a pair of the 6.5's?

I am thinking about getting some since my mids and highs are lacking bad.

Thanks :)

whats the price on those?

im looking to upgrade, but im leaning toward hertz hsk 165 or 163.

2003 Silverado

DSC_0262sig.jpg

Kenwood 8120

Sundown SAX125.2

Hertz HSK165.4

Sundown SAZ1500

Deciding on subs

Posted

I was told they start at $110 plus shipping but I don't know for which set.

either way thats a good price for a quality comp set brand new

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

Yup.

Old DDC6.5 - bleh, the crossovers and woofers liked to blow up on over 100wrms

New DDC6.5 - nothing super special, about right for what they cost, take the power much better than the old ones. Tweeter is a little harsh at high volumes but that's subjective and I like my tweets creamy-smooth.

New DDA6.5 - excellent. Amazing mid-bass, nice tweeter (although you have to dial it down on the crossover IMO) cost the world though.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1458 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...