i'll probably be there trashed with ahuge crowd of people wearing a rockford fosgate shirt one of the days...carrying around a half gallon of apple pie chug-a-lugging away

Come find me man, we are camping there. Have an orange and black school bus that says road hawg on the side. We bring huge amounts of apple pie. we drink 10am-6am. We will be all over the place and loud as fuck.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

I have gone to BG for the past 23 years in a row. This will be the first year I have missed.. Just make sure you camp on the north side field... 2 years ago I brought a Costa Rican official to Bg for a full saturday both sessions, It was funny as hell watching the reactions to the open Mods.

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

It is one of those things either you like it or you don't. 18,000 plus horse power 50 feet away..... P.S. before you Hate All night parting for three days and nights, I also go to Country Concert in Ohio, and I don't like country..lol...

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

i still dont get what's the point of it

Im a tractor puller. Not on the scale you guys are talking but iv been doing it for 11 years. This is my tractor, me, my dad, my brother & a friend of my dads built the whole thing in 3 months. 1000cc yamaha btw.

IMG_0055.jpg

IMGA096.jpg

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

I have gone to BG for the past 23 years in a row. This will be the first year I have missed.. Just make sure you camp on the north side field... 2 years ago I brought a Costa Rican official to Bg for a full saturday both sessions, It was funny as hell watching the reactions to the open Mods.

I went last year for the first time, It was awesome. Why aren't you going this year? I dont even know where we are camping at this year, we were on the north side last year, but we dont get the same spot this year.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

I moved to Costa rica for my Job....

Oh alright. There are three people from my town that are pulling there, one guy has two tractors, and there is about 40 or so of us who go down.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO