first competition please help

So today was the day of the competition. I got there a little early and tuned my car. I found that my peak frequency was 41 hz. I wanted to go into the street stock class since it was my first comp and the judge was being helpful and told me that he would rather see me go into street B or super street no wall. For some reason, I felt more comfortable doing super street over street B because I was afraid to run without the car running. Silly me in hind sight, I would have only needed to run a tone for 5 seconds or so. Anyhow, I ended up coming in 4th place hitting 141.3 @ 41 hz. I didnt win but I still took 4 other guys down with me... I was so upset because if I would have been in street B, I would have an easy win because the only guy in the class hit a 139... Awesome, I know. Right? All in all, I really wanted to go home with a trophy. and left kinda bumbed out, but when I got home and thought about the day I had... I HIT 141 DB!, THIS TIME INSTEAD OF BEING THE SPECTATOR, I WAS THE GUY THAT THE WHOLE CROWD WAS WATCHING!, I FELT SO PROUD TO HAVE SUCH AN AWESOME CAR AND SET UP!, ALL OF THE COMPETITORS WERE SO COOL AND I GOT SO MANY CONTACTS!, I HAD A FUCKING BLAST!!!!! I AM OFFICIALLY HOOKED!!! My friends and I are gonna start a competition team and just do it for fun, ride to comps together and have fun! Thanks for all of the help guys! Now can someone tell me where to get tea button down shirts made?

I think this thread would be nice for all first timers, so I am gonna post all info i can remember and I am gonna share all the pointers I got. I hope that everyone else that can add any input will do the same. so here it goes.

The first thing, I did at the test and tune was I played sweeps. Now, I didnt even have to play full tilt. Just about 3/4's up to listening volume. The judge told me what the area he saw that I was peaking around and then told me that we could start closing in on my peak frequency. We started at around 35 hertz and played tones for about 5 seconds and moved up one frequency at a time. I got to 41 and it was my highest frequency and then we went to full volume. Then we played at 41 hertz and went up to about 44 hertz and noticed that we were actually going down in db's. Then he started giving me a few pointers to help me improve even if just by 1/10 of a db.

Scoot all seats forward and fold the lumbar as far forward as you can

test your numbers with the box facing forward, backward and upward to see which will give you the best

fold your back seat down

if you can somehow adjust your idle speed to 2000 rpms

keep your passenger compartment cool by leaving the windows down or running the a/c for a bit before you run

All of these things increased my numbers combined for 1 db which based on my losing by 5/10's you can see that is alot!

Anyhow, that is all I can think of for now, so if anyone wants to add some pointers that would be awesome for me and for all first timers. It is really fun and all of the people were really cool. I met a really cool guy that is gonna compete at every comp with my other friend and I.