Sonic Electronix

chould i get two amp to one sub (one amp on each vc) with out messin anything up or is this a big no no ?

plz no smart butt post

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

i think it can be done.... actually i know it can be done... the question is more along the lines of how efficient would it be and how long would it last... remember you would have to basically match the gains perfect...

impo its kinda risky... i would just strap the amps together if they can be strapped or just get a larger amp.... i personally wouldnt do it but thats just me... im sure some of the veterans will chime in here in the early morning hours

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

i know i will have 2 match it all and i have tym 4 that shit

all my classes are night but one that that is 12-1 pm so it not like i dont have tym 2 do that

noob:

im not into db dragin it was a idea that poped in my head 4 a system and i wanted 2 get some input

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

ttt

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

Archived