lol well i've always wanted to do it its just my schedule sucked..i got to say the pics make it look a little better then it really is..

didnt know you were doing 3 i was thinking you were going to do 2...but im cleaning some of the clear coating thats left on my windows and on some spots if i finish it by afternoon ill have to come by and hear it...are u going to come out to lowes? if you dont then i should def be able to come by saturday.

also the tweets are straight through the indash im going to buy a few more from u so i can get the full sorround in my car and i got two Cossfire Tek 50.4 amps that im hoping to run to them..and no need for warrenty i got 2 free tweets im happy with that u hooked it up thast all that matters haha

haha cool

I'am not flashing my particle board tline at Lowe's, don't want to be laughed at... lol

It was only a test box to see how these subs I make, the small 10s sound in Tlines, and I was very impressed.

I added a 3rd, because I recalculated the port area, and realized I was about 35sq inches larger than I wanted to be, so I said screw it, cut a 3rd hole out, sounds even better than the 2-10s

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

haha cool

I'am not flashing my particle board tline at Lowe's, don't want to be laughed at... lol

It was only a test box to see how these subs I make, the small 10s sound in Tlines, and I was very impressed.

I added a 3rd, because I recalculated the port area, and realized I was about 35sq inches larger than I wanted to be, so I said screw it, cut a 3rd hole out, sounds even better than the 2-10s

oh i seee well still 3 is always better then 2 but man no need to show it off. u just gotta prove some ppl that particle board gets loud haha...just give some demos i def need to get one...u know what i relized you have som nice looking seats..did they come stock like that?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

oh i seee well still 3 is always better then 2 but man no need to show it off. u just gotta prove some ppl that particle board gets loud haha...just give some demos i def need to get one...u know what i relized you have som nice looking seats..did they come stock like that?

yeah 2 tone leather

I want Brandon's mom to do me new seat covers though

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

yeah 2 tone leather

I want Brandon's mom to do me new seat covers though

damn looks really nice tho i would just leave them..

i dont think i know who he is or his mom...

but im sure my mom can do them..but she dont have the machine for that when she gets one if my seats come out nice its a wrap im gettin rich off of her work. lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

• 2 weeks later...