Sundown Audio

Directed Dei D2400

BassHead7

im gettin that directed amp. i was woundering about the SLave/Master switch. what exactally is that used for. if i will be running another amp bridged to this one wouldnt i want to run it Slave. or Master. and the Subsonic option what exactally is that. and would it be nessasary to turn on the 180 Phase option>>? these are probably sum duimb questionns i just need this shit cleared up. thanks

Gota have my rear view shakin and my seats vibratin'.

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) DEI Directed Audio 2400D

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(1) Rockford Fosgate P5002

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2

^^Not all hooked up at once, i rotate. Its all i got.^^

If u r going to run 2 of them daisey chained...than use the 1st one as master than the second one as slave. rcas go into the first one than use a single rca from sync out from the first into the slave in of the second. subsonic cancells out damging frequncies below the level u set it. in a sealed enclosure this is important because the subs will try to play say 10 htz and can be damaged. its not so important on a correctly tuned ported enclosure....but i cant hurt either! they say some subs sound better with the phase 180 out depending on some systems...ive never seen it though. u shouldnt need it.

allrite. thanks for the info. i appretiate it. amps workin great slammin my subs nice. i think i got the gain up too far though. and the subs arent hittin highs as good as they use to (like Three 6 Mafia-Official Crunk Junt) but now they hit the low lows harder. could that be the gain? idk ima guna mess with it.

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2

Do u have the bass eq on? if so turn it off. it only enhances 40 htz...nothing else. the low pass filter is up to your preference...set it somwhere around 80 htz. the directed crossover is horrible! if u dont have a electronic crossover, get one! i like the directed amps (especially the old skools), u just have to understand thier shortcomings.

word i got it set to around that soundin good. i like the amp too works very well. ill turn that off too.

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2