no you should get a kit for the lows, then get a kit for the highs. they will be two seperate assemblies. A high/lo kit is just one and that wont work in your vehicle.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

i got low beam hids but the diff between low beam bulbs and hi/low is the hi low adjusts the reflector behind the bulb to make it brighter, but how much brighter will a hi/low kit be from a regular low beam hid setup?

thats a question ied like to know myself

i wanna get a set of future vision 10,000k hi/lows to replace my 8000k low beam hids and was wondering how much of a diff it will make

i kno how the whole projector deal works so we dont need that, but i live back in the sticks weres there alot of deer n shit that likes to run out in the road alot n my 8000k dont shine far enough

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

and for u ied get 8000k lows n 6000k highs or 8000k lows n 100w halogens if u wanna save money, unless u want to blind the shit out of somebody or really need it ied just run hid lows n good halogens, i had a set of somethin halogens that were 50w low, 100w high beams that were bright as hell but nothin to hid

hids have a more fuller light than halogens but if u want bright ied get 4300k

if u want somethin good ied do 8000k-10,000k no higher unless thats what u want

i love my 8000ks but i want a longer beam battern than what i got now, but im not bitchin tho, atleast now i can see the road when it rains

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

I doubt it will make all that much difference at all if you get the hi/lo kit man. If I understand correctly, the reflector only gets changed when the highbeams get turned on. So in theory, if you place a hi/lo kit into a low beam wiring harness, the lows will be the only one to shine. Won't change when hit your high beams. Now I haven't messed with many hid kits so what I say may not be correct. But thats how I interpreted it.

And I live out in butt fuck egypt as well and I hate not being able to see for deer. So I plan on buying a light rack and just tossing some offroading hid lights up there and call it good. Ever consider that tacoma?

edit: My hid kit will consist of either 8 or 10k lows and thats it. I wont even bother with the high beams. Maybe toss in a high wattage halogen but thats it. I did find a good set of hid rack lights but they are a grand for a pair

Edited by H816*John*H816

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

i got h4 bulbs so i can run high beams, so maby a brush gard with hid off road lights should be fun lol

They come in a chrome housing also....talk about sick! Bright as all hell too!.

And what the hell is with the sudden explosion of pink hid's about? Tonight I saw atleast 4 cars with them and one big dually cummins....its crazy. Never seen that many before in my life

Edited by H816*John*H816

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

they come anyweres from red to purple, red's are 1500-3000k i think, then it turns more white n what not, y the hell do u need pink lights?

from what I have heard the 5000-6000 are the brightest and the whitest

here is a color comparison for you

http://www.shophidkits.com/colors.gif

DC Sound Lab & Rockford Fosgate FTMFW

you could turn it into quarters and put it in a pool. no one suspects a person of doin drugs with a pool full of quarters

Between his box and gangsta lean, You gotta be a legless midget to sit back there

Iv been seeing a lot of the pink hid's around my town lately as well. but they are all hondas.

I was talking to a guy with the same lights as me (projector w/halos), we both have s-10's & he said he looked into hid kits but our housings wernt rated for them temp of the hid bulbs. Does anybody know about this?

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang