99explorer Posted August 25, 2009 Report Posted August 25, 2009 how do u get videos to play off of the ipod onto the alpine w505? 2004 explorer xlt HU: Alpine iva-w505 mids/highs: stock Sub amp: american bass vfl200.1 Sub: dd9515 refs: t-roy
99explorer Posted August 26, 2009 Author Report Posted August 26, 2009 bump? 2004 explorer xlt HU: Alpine iva-w505 mids/highs: stock Sub amp: american bass vfl200.1 Sub: dd9515 refs: t-roy
jbondox Posted August 26, 2009 Report Posted August 26, 2009 when you are in the ipod screen it starts playback directly onto that screen screen. make sure your video in motion switch is activated also use the USB and the A/V 1/8th inch plug. further on your ipod, make sure it is enabled and NTSC out SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields
jbondox Posted August 27, 2009 Report Posted August 27, 2009 I would say to consult the manual but unfortunately Alpine has the worse owners manual instructions on the planet and they are so vague it is pathetic. Then they add it to a CD which I think is totally stupid. Good luck with it feel free to call. I will here back from that company I talked to you about later today. SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.