Second Skin Audio

Less Than 2 Hours Till The Beast Lives...

Oh yea..I been too busy listening to it...Lets put it this way...This bit*CH is loud...Man Jeezy Hypnotize makes my eyes twitch...Oh I wish I could post a Video....I am going to have to play with my crossover points in the Morning...Today when I hooked it up and just played at like 4 on my Cd Deck, my wife come outside and told me to turn it down cause she was scarred her dishes were going to fall out of her shelves...She said they were vibrating...I rode around for awhile tonight and left my subwoofer setting on my radio at halfway and my amp gain at half way and it was knocking cd's from my sunvisor...I didn't even know they were up there till the fell down..I am very impressed...I can't wait till I can really crank it..How long should I let my sub break in you guys think before I can start full powering it...I will take some video's when I get my car cleaned up and try and post them up somehow... Its loud...