Anyone Good At Making Logos/Sigs? DONE!!!!

Hey Guys,

Im Mike From The Uk, Haven't Been On Here For A Wile As Took A Step Back From Car Audio. But Now Im Back And Trying To Run A Small Audio Fitting Company In Ferndown (town were i live) Called MICE UK (Mikes In Car Entertainment uk)

Would Anyone Be Able To Help Me Make A Logo? Im Thinking Something Like A Mouse In Front Of A Sub With Ear Defenders Or Something.....Im Happy To Pay A Small (ish) Fee Over Paypal If Someone Makes Me Something I Can Use :)

Any Help Would Be Very Greatful

Mike

MICE UK

Edited by MICEuk

Mike

MICEuk

MICEuk's Website!

Volvo 850 T5 Turbo Estate

4 15inch subs......Build in progress!

SO WHAT IF I GO DEAF I CAN STILL FEEL THE BASS!!!

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Going to pick up my new laptop tonight so after I install CS3 and get back into graphics ill give it a whirl so expect something tomorrow morning or afternoon if I cant get to it until after class

Hope you got enough room on your laptop to install and run.

I got CS3 Extended on my laptop and running it tends to eat up my hard drive.

Probably just need to remove the extended stuff. (LOL!!)

Hey Guys,

Im Mike From The Uk, Haven't Been On Here For A Wile As Took A Step Back From Car Audio. But Now Im Back And Trying To Run A Small Audio Fitting Company In Ferndown (town were i live) Called MICE UK (Mikes In Car Entertainment uk)

Would Anyone Be Able To Help Me Make A Logo? Im Thinking Something Like A Mouse In Front Of A Sub With Ear Defenders Or Something.....Im Happy To Pay A Small (ish) Fee Over Paypal If Someone Makes Me Something I Can Use :)

Any Help Would Be Very Greatful

Mike

MICE UK

Whats up Mike! I am a premier Graphics designer. I have done work for some top company's and car adio company's as well. I would love to do your logo in exchange for some car audio?

Are You In The Uk Then? Would Love To See What You Could Do For My Logo, What Sort Of Audio Are You After? Im Just A Fitting Service At The Moe But Can See What We Could Do, Also Just Tried A Sketch And Found Out I Really Cant Draw So Will Just Have To Explane What Im Looking For

I Would Like A Sub In A Ported Box With MICE UK On The Dust Cap

A Mouse On The Sub Box Or In Front With Ear Defernders On

And Then MICE UK Under In Some Good Font

It Will Be Used On Everything From My Website To Business Cards,Flyers And Maybe Even T-Shirts

I Will Advertise The Person That Makes The Logo For FREE Everywhere I Can For The Life Of My Business!

Thanks Again

Mike

Mike

MICEuk

MICEuk's Website!

Volvo 850 T5 Turbo Estate

4 15inch subs......Build in progress!

SO WHAT IF I GO DEAF I CAN STILL FEEL THE BASS!!!

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Are You In The Uk Then? Would Love To See What You Could Do For My Logo, What Sort Of Audio Are You After? Im Just A Fitting Service At The Moe But Can See What We Could Do, Also Just Tried A Sketch And Found Out I Really Cant Draw So Will Just Have To Explane What Im Looking For

I Would Like A Sub In A Ported Box With MICE UK On The Dust Cap

A Mouse On The Sub Box Or In Front With Ear Defernders On

And Then MICE UK Under In Some Good Font

It Will Be Used On Everything From My Website To Business Cards,Flyers And Maybe Even T-Shirts

I Will Advertise The Person That Makes The Logo For FREE Everywhere I Can For The Life Of My Business!

Thanks Again

Mike

Here is my email [email protected] contact me and i will send samples of some of my work and also discuss further business