SPECIFICATIONS:

•1000 x 1 watts @ 1 ohm

•600 x 1 watts @ 2 ohms

•300 x 1 watts @ 4 ohms

•0.2v - 6v adjustable input sensitivity

•10 Hz - 350 Hz Frequency Response

•> 90 dB S/N Ratio

•4-Way Protection Circuit (Thermal, Overload, Speaker Short, and Over Current)

•Linkable to another SAZ-1000D for 1800 watts @ 2 ohms

•35 Hz - 300 Hz adjustable 24dB Low-Pass Crossover

•10 Hz - 60 Hz adjustable 24dB Subsonic Filter

•0 - 180 degree adjustable phase shift

•0 - 18 dB adjustable bass boost with 45 Hz center frequency

•Wired Remote Control unit included

•3x 30 Amp Internal Fuses

•4 AWG power and ground terminals **

•11.5" L x 10.2" W x 2" H

This sale includes the amp and the gain/bass knob. Phone cord is buried under carpet and a layer of deadner so it stays in the car.

Amp was purchased 06/06/2008 from the *** shop and shipped direct from sundown.

Amp has been wired up but has not been pushing anything for the last 2 months.

Opperational condition of 10/10 and appearance i would say is 7.5-8/10 due to marks on the mounting feet and the heatsink rib directly above the mounting holes. 2 small scuff marks from a screw on the side plate where the crossover adjustment pots are as well but the marks are fairly minor.

This amp has been clamped to put out 1086 watts with the voltage being at 13.1 wired at 1 ohm on a burp.

Looking for 200 shipped in the lower 48 and will be shipped in the original boxes it was shipped in from Sundown. This will be insured for $250 upon shipping.

Please rememeber, the Sae series amps are not .5 ohm stable and are not desiged for 16 volt systems so do not buy if you intend to run the amp in either of those conditions.

When someone does purchase this amp, it is to be hooked up and tested within 5 days of recieving it with a pm sent back to me that all is fine and opperational. i dont want to hear 3 months later that they just got around to hooking it up and it has some kind of problem, ecspecially considering it had been running with no issues up until the day this add was made. If this amp is purchased and no testing is done within 5 days and i havent heard back, its now all on the purchaser.

Money Order Payment Stipulations. One payment made in full for sale price. If a payment plan is aggreed upon, full balance is to be paid within 30 days of the arrival of the first payment or all payments will be forfeited and the product for sale will be put back up for sale.

I also do have the original paypal trascript reciept that was emailed to me so if a warranty problem was to arise in the future, you should be covered.

IM002318.jpg

IM002319.jpg

IM002320.jpg

Edited by kandiman71874

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Additions made to the original post, please fully read and understand the conditions of the sale b4 posting.

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

Friday Bump...

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

if you have a way to accept payment directly for ma credit card ill get this tomorow

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

so i could pay his paypal account straight of of a card. no paypal from my end???

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

so i could pay his paypal account straight of of a card. no paypal from my end???

no you have to have paypal and add your card to your account then pay him

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

no you have to have paypal and add your card to your account then pay him

ok thats the problem. im using a prepaid card and i can verify the card with the account.

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

Waiting to hear from Troy on what he can do for payment so in the meantime.... TTT

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

bumpity bump

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv