XS Power

4 d3100 in minivan on 22's

here's the link

Thanks scottie Team XS baby.

PS

I have to rep powermaster to the fullest. when I'm banging for a minute and the air compressor come on my voltage will drop to like 12.0 and no more than 45 secs I'm back up to 15.2 volts

Powermaster FTMFW :clapping:

Actually, if you rep Powermaster to the fullest you are repping the wrong company ;) Powermaster doesnt make batteries, or anything that relates to car audio for that matter. XS Power is a whole seperate company from Powermaster ;)

Keep up the good work, and be careful charging at 15.2V... we recommend 14.4V (14.9V Max) for the best performance, and longest life of the batteries.

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER

Actually, if you rep Powermaster to the fullest you are repping the wrong company ;) Powermaster doesnt make batteries, or anything that relates to car audio for that matter. XS Power is a whole seperate company from Powermaster ;)

Keep up the good work, and be careful charging at 15.2V... we recommend 14.4V (14.9V Max) for the best performance, and longest life of the batteries.

Oh sh*t my bad man... XS Power FTMFW all day. Please believe I will only be talking about these batts to. All my car audio junkies