well, ive thought about ti for a while and im selling everything out of my truck and going to be a DJ. i dont want to have the audio in truck and the DJ audio bc its just to much in money. so i guess im out of the car audio scene for a lil while until i put me an 8'' setup in the truck for just some temporary bass.

lol anyway, just thought i share that i was gone be a DJ now, anyone else on here that does DJ stuff????

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

i do few remixes here and there mostly techno/house stuff, friend is signed with rave records and wants me to go with him but i'm just getting back into school and baby just turned 8months so don't really want to give all that up to play with music, that and i feel its more of a hobby i'd hate to have someone tell me i need to put out a cd in this amount of time :/

i do few remixes here and there mostly techno/house stuff, friend is signed with rave records and wants me to go with him but i'm just getting back into school and baby just turned 8months so don't really want to give all that up to play with music, that and i feel its more of a hobby i'd hate to have someone tell me i need to put out a cd in this amount of time :/

thats cool man, family first. im wanting to learn it and have fun with it as a hobby and if i get good do some stuff for clubs on weekends and junk. we got plenty of clubs here so shouldnt be hard to find one, i just have to prove myself.

1 3500d AQ amp

ya, its not to hard if you can pick up and keep a beat thats the main part of it, the rest just comes to you i mean theres no set way you have to make music so you got alot of freedom as long as you make stuff people like and can dance to you'll make it. keyboard and good sampler are nice to have and some nice dj programs for pc and your pretty much all set to make music now adays you can do it all on pc :)

cool. my setup im doing right now is around $1,000 for turntables, mixer, amp, speakers, headphones. and when i start to hit up the clubs ill get into the laptop part of it. i have a comp already but right now im focused on learning it first

1 3500d AQ amp

cool. my setup im doing right now is around $1,000 for turntables, mixer, amp, speakers, headphones. and when i start to hit up the clubs ill get into the laptop part of it. i have a comp already but right now im focused on learning it first

trust me the best route to go is a lap top start off wit a chepo programm like torq!! then when u get really into it get a better laptop wit serato!!!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

trust me the best route to go is a lap top start off wit a chepo programm like torq!! then when u get really into it get a better laptop wit serato!!!

i was wanting to get stanton 60 tables so that is regular record scratching there. if i was to play in a club i would go with the computer stuff. i know there is a program where u can use record turn tables but use a laptop. im a noob with it so i dont know

1 3500d AQ amp

i was wanting to get stanton 60 tables so that is regular record scratching there. if i was to play in a club i would go with the computer stuff. i know there is a program where u can use record turn tables but use a laptop. im a noob with it so i dont know

so u just for know want to learn to scratch or wat is ur goal for right know??

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

so u just for know want to learn to scratch or wat is ur goal for right know??

i want to learn how to scratch and take it on as a hobby. i like the old school record scratching not really fan of the digital stuff right now. but like i said , when i get good ill buy newer equipment like the Gemini CDT-05 Pro Hybrid CD/Turntable which plays records and cds or both.

1 3500d AQ amp